All the iOS device users are familiar with the iTunes Application and services, right? Well, we are here with this article on ‘How to backup iPhone to iTunes‘ where we’ll describe how the users can take their iPhone device’s data backup via the iTunes Application on the PC devices.
There are the iCloud services too by which the data of the user’s iPhone will be stored in the Cloud. But, that is not easy to get back without any web connection. If you know to backup iPhone to iTunes then you will be able to save all the data in a secured location on your PC devices which are accessible even without the internet.
Go through this article to know how this can be done easily on your PC devices.
Steps to backup iPhone to iTunes
We all know that the iPhone devices hold all important media files like photos, videos, apps, games, contacts, tools, important notes, etc on it. All this data can be lost if the device gets affected with a virus or unintentionally run the factory reset. In order to escape this, you need to backup iPhone to iTunes or iCloud so that you can recover your lost data easily.
Creating a backup of your iPhone data in due time is a good idea. In this guide, you will learn the procedure on how to backup iPhone to iTunes using the PC devices. Here are the steps that you need to carry out to do the backup successfully;
- Firstly, in order to use the iTunes services on your PC device, you must have its application on it. You can download and install iTunes for Windows PC from this link here. The Mac OS devices have the app inbuilt.
- Also, it is important for you to authorize a computer on iTunes settings so that it will allow you to access the services. Visit the linked website if you do not know how to do that.
- Now, connect your iPhone to the computer and launch the iTunes Application.
- Click on the “iPhone” tab there and you will be able to see the name of your iOS device and its characteristics.
- The very next section below the OS description is the ‘backups’ section.
- You will see that there are two ways of backing up your iPhone data. There is the ‘iCloud’ or ‘the computer’ option from which you will select the computer option.
- Users can add an encryption layer on the backup before it takes place so as to keep the data secure. This option is right there as a checkbox to tick for approval of the encryption service.
- Finally, select “backup now” tab next to backup settings so as to manually trigger the backup process.
Within few seconds the backup process will complete. Note one thing that the backup will include all your iPhone data except the OS updates or data. So, in this manner, you will be able to successfully carry out the backup process. You can leave the backup sync on automatic selection so that you do not have to trigger it manually every time.
Therefore, we have provided all the information on how to backup iPhone to iTunes in the simplest manner here. We hope that all our readers will get through the process without any difficulty. Although, if you get issues or you have any query then feel free to contact us at iTunes App Download. Thank you.