The Apple Inc. ever since the launch of the smartphone services has given its users the iTunes services. It has been long since this service is out there and hence users are looking for something better and new. This article here is on the Best iTunes Alternative or Apps like iTunes in 2017 for all the Apple device users.
iTunes works as a media browser for all the user to search for music files(or videos) and purchase it from there. Also, the application manages the storage of files on the device for ease of access to the user.
If you are looking for an iTunes Alternative app then this article here is the best place to look for. Read through to know the best option for apps like iTunes you have in the market.
Best iTunes Alternative Apps
Most users feel that it is important to have the iTunes application if they wish to manage their media content on their devices. Well, it is not compulsory. Due to the restrictions of the iOS platform, there were difficulties before but now there is no issue with this. Users can simply look for many optional Apps like iTunes in the market nowadays.
There are plenty of system managing and media content provider apps to serve as an iTunes Alternative. But, regular users cannot make out which one is the best. So, to save you the long and boring searches, we are putting up this article for you. We have enlisted the best Apps like iTunes that you will find in the market this year (2017).
Go through this list with its description so as to make your choice;
- MusicBee: This is the best iTunes Alternative when it comes to the media management and transfer for the Windows PC/Mac OS devices. The application is definitely more than just a music player. Initially, it loads up your device media library and manages the internal resources for you. Later, when the users wish to browse for new songs, the app provides access to the web content for the purpose intended. Also, the application helps in managing the files on your PC devices which you wish to sync with the device library. The connection is easy and important data relating to your media file like track lyrics, the album name, etc. is also managed.
- MediaMonkey: It is an application which allows the users to access large media files collections and synchronize the data from one device to another easily. This app is very similar to the iTunes Application and hence it is considered as an iTunes alternative. Users can download the app on their device and function it as a regular media management and player system. It has a sly default interface though, but the functionalities are perfect when you customize them. Additionally, there are few premium features that the users can access by paying up for the membership.
- PodTrans: With PodTrans, the application has a better interface as compared to the iTunes App. It makes the management of data easier for the users. It allows ease of transfer of media files from the iPhone, iPad, or iPod device with the PC/Mac OS devices. Also, it has the Pro or Premium version memberships which have different costs as per the service additions. Compared to other apps in the market, PodTrans is a better iTunes Alternative that you may access easily.
- Foobar2000: This alternative has been around for a long time now. The application is not the most attractive in terms of interface but the services are great. The application is retro in terms of that looks but it deceives the users with the performance and service satisfaction. It has customization features in it and works well as the media management application for the iOS devices. With Foobar2000 there is ease of accessing media files on your device, retrieving library files and more.
- Winamp: This is also an elderly application if we see it on the timescale. Despite the age of this application, it still serves the purpose. Winamp can easily be downloaded onto your devices so as to manage the media files and backup all your data. Use this link to get Winamp. It is completely free for all users to access that is why it is an easier way of getting away. It is better to use an old but reliable app instead of a new but risky app. This is the reason we still consider the Winamp Application as a worthy iTunes Alternative.
There are still more options available in the market when you look into it. Some of the other reliable names that exist are Clementine, Amarok, Wondershare TunesGo, doubleTwist, Vox, etc. You can read more about these apps on the web or look for other there. You will surely find good apps like iTunes easily.
Finally, we have reached the end of this article here. We hope that you find this information on iTunes Alternative Apps useful to the most extent. We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Please them in at itunesappdownload. Thank you, dear readers.