Did you know that the iTunes services of the iOS devices are also compatible with the PC/Mac OS devices now? Windows PC devices can also be incorporated into the iTunes Application and services. But, it will require you to authorize a computer on iTunes so that the application works effectively on that PC.
We all know that the iOS devices work mostly upon the services of the iTunes Application. It has developed from just being a media player and music browser to the provision of more services with time.
In order to use the service on the PC devices, we have to gain authenticity for using that device. Hence, in this article here, we will brief you on the process to authorize a computer on iTunes application. Read below to know more.
Steps to authorize a computer on iTunes
With the Apple’s complicated OS protocols, it was not foreseen that the iTunes services could be brought up for the Windows PC devices. Well, with developments, we are now able to enjoy the services on the PC devices easily by following a particular procedure.
If you are looking for a way to authorize a computer on iTunes then simply follow the important steps here:
- Initially, you will have to download the iTunes Application on your computer that you want to authorize.
- You can access the Application download from this link here. It will directly take you to the official website for the download.
- Make sure you check the main requirements before you download the application. There are plenty of compatibility factors that you have to take care of for using the app on your computer. The most important requirement for using iOS services is the Apple ID. If you do not have it then visit Apple’s website to create on before you proceed.
- After downloading the .exe file on your computer, you need to run it and then select the “Install” tab there. You will have to select “I agree” to proceed with the installation.
- Once the installation completes, you can launch the iTunes application on your computer device.
- You will see the menu options there when you launch the app on your computer.
- Select “Store” in the menu and then select “Authorize This Computer” tab.
- A window prompt will appear where you have to provide your Apple ID and Password for the same to authenticate your account on the PC.
With this, you will have access to some of the iTunes service like Playback and account access. You can review the list of computers that have been authorized on iTunes with your ID. Also, you can deauthorize any if you wish by simply selecting the “Deauthorize This Computer” option in the Store menu.
So folks, this is it from our side now. We hope that all our readers are now clear with the steps to authorize a computer on iTunes. If you still are not clear or have any doubt then you can send us your query. You can reach us at itunesappdownload. We will try to help you as soon as we can. Thank you, dear readers.