Have you ever wished to get the iTunes App Store on your Windows PC?! Well, we are here to guide you through the steps to Download the iTunes for Windows 10 devices (both 64 bit and 32 bit). With this, you will be able to download many iOS apps and games on your Windows device for transfer to the iOS devices like iPhone/iPad.
iTunes for Windows is used for the PC device users to download the apps and run the app store only. The users, unfortunately, cannot run the iOS apps or games on the Windows device because the files are not compatible for that.
So, if you wish to get the iTunes for Windows 10 device then you may wish to consider the information in this article here.
Download iTunes for Windows 10
Without much wastage of time, we will quickly get down to the steps to explain you the procedure of Downloading iTunes for Windows 10 device. Having the iTunes App Store on your Windows device is of an advantage such that you will be able to browse for the apps and games or music content directly. This will help you to later use it on your iOS device even if the purchase is made on the Windows device.
Did you know that you can also use iTunes on Android?
Before actually downloading the app store files onto your device, we need to check for compatibility first. It is important to cross check the requirements of the system with the installation files. Here are the points for the same;
- Windows version 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 is compatible with this download.
- Minimum RAM requirement is 1GB with 2GHz Intel Core processor or equivalent.
- DirectX 9.0 recommended with compatible video card having 32 MB RAM for video.
- About 400MB free space to function the app store well.
These were the main requirements for running the iTunes App store on your Window Device. After checking for compatibility, we can now swiftly move for the process itself. Follow these steps to download your iTunes for Windows 10 devices;
- You need to download the .exe file of iTunes for both, 32bit and 64bit Windows PC. Simply click on the links below according to your specification requirement:
- On clicking either of the links, the download will start automatically.
- Have patience while waiting for the download to complete as the file size is large so may take some time.
- After the .exe file of the iTunes for Windows download is complete, run the file setup.
- Click on the “install” tab and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Finally, when the process completes, select “Finish” option there.
You will have the iTunes App Store on your Windows PC eventually. Remember that you must have an Apple ID to log in or use the services of the app store. So, if you do not have one till now, do not worry, as we will guide you on that too. Continue with our article to the next section to know more about this.
Login with iTunes for Windows
After downloading the iTunes for Windows device, you may be really eager to explore the app store. But, when you launch the app it will redirect you to first enter your Apple ID. In case you do have one, then you will simply be able to sign in by the push of a button. But, if you do not have one at the time then you will have to create a new Login ID to use the services of the App Store.
In this section of the article, we will guide you through the steps to create your Apple ID and Login via your Windows PC. Execute the following steps to get through the login process easily without hassle;
- Successfully download the iTunes App Store on your Windows PC first.
- Then, launch the iTunes for Windows application while connected to the net services.
- Select the “Account” option on the menu on screen and select “sign in”
- A new pop-up screen will appear which will show the options to sign in with your Apple ID or create a new one to use the iTunes Store.
- You will have to select the appropriate option which you wish to execute. If you have the ID then select the option and login.
- For those who select “create new ID” option, the page will direct you to fill the form first.
- Enter the important details that are relevant to you and mandatory to be filled. This will appear on several screens perhaps.
- You will be asked to enter an email ID of your choice and provide a secure password for it.
- When all the fields are complete, select the “Continue” button and let the server process your account.
- Finally, you will have to select a mode of payment that you are comfortable with to purchase the apps, music and other contents from the store.
With this, your Apple ID is created and you can easily use it to log into your iTunes for Windows PC application. Next time you launch the application, you will enter the email ID address and the appropriate password to enter the app store and use its services.
How to buy from iTunes in Windows 10?
You have learned all the steps from downloading the application to creating an account for its use. Now, all you may require is the navigation tips on the iTunes for Windows store. We can assure you that the app store has a user-friendly interface so that you can easily browse through it. Although, there are some who may find some basic information on this useful.
So, in this section, we will guide you on how to browse the app store and make the purchases from the app store. Follow these basic steps to understand how the buying of apps or content works on the iTunes App Store;
- You will simply login to your iTunes App Store first.
- Then, you will see that there are plenty of options to search different categories of content. The options range from; App store, Movies, music, Radio to Podcasts and TV shows, etc. Select what interests you.
- Suppose you selected the Music option, you will further see sub-categories with options based on the genres of music. Every category has several sub-categories for the search result to be specific as it can be.
- If you know the name of the song or movie or app you wish to search for, simply type it in the search bar and look up for it.
- When you reach the desired page, you will see the description of the app and its compatibility details too.
- To purchase the app or content, select the “Get” button there and authorize the app store to continue the purchase.
- You will be asked to authorize the purchase by accepting the message with regard to your Apple ID.
- Finally, wait for the application or content to download successfully onto your device.
In this manner, you will be able to purchase almost everything from the iTunes app store available to you. You will have to arrange for payment modes if you are going to make the purchase of a premium version of the application.
Features for iTunes for Windows 10
The Store iTunes is a vast e-store for Music, apps, games, works as a media player and lots more. The App Store is developed by the Apple Inc. for its products basically. All Apple devices are integrated with the iTunes App Store so that the users can make use of their devices with the right apps and services offered to them.
Learn how to Log into iTunes
The iTunes App Store is vast in the sense that it involves several media content for the users to enjoy. Whether the user is on the iPhone, or iPad or on his or her Mac OS device, the iTunes is there to serve. In this section of the article, we will bring some insight on this for you. We will elaborate some amazing features that will help our readers to understand the greatness of this wonderful App Store.
Consider these points explained below as the features of the iTunes for Windows and as an e-store;
- iTunes App Store is an application which can be downloaded on the iOS devices and now on the Windows too for free.
- The iTunes App Store works with an Apple ID for authorization to make the purchase of any content from the store.
- It is a media player for users to view music and video content from it. The users can download the content onto their device memory or can opt to store it in the iCloud.
- The iTunes for Windows will allow its users to manage the media content on their device or on the cloud. It helps users to synchronize data from one device to another such that they can easily browse for their desired content anytime they want.
- The store has static Playlist support as well a smart playlist support. The static playlist will be the kind of music files that the user usually prefers to hear. However, a smart playlist is a number of tracks in a random manner that the system chooses by itself according to the static playlist of the user. There are certain algorithms that the app store inculcates to decide the tracks on your smart playlist.
- There is a wide range of apps and games in the iTunes App Store for its users. The apps may be free or of premium versions which users have to purchase.
There are many other media contents that are available on the iTunes for Windows store like e-books, iTunes Radio, TV streaming (Live), etc. All these features mentioned here are surely going to excite many of our readers. Imagine the fun or enthusiasm of using the iTunes store on your Windows device practically. Execute the steps from our article here to enjoy the app store and its services thoroughly.
In conclusion to this article here, we hope that all have understood the procedure to Download iTunes for Windows 10 device. We request you to share his information with your friends too so that they can come to know about it. If you have any kind of query relating to the content of this article then notify us at iTunes Download.