iTunes is the default store for the iOS devices and also the Mac users. It is also a media player, online radio, media library, mobile management and also a store to download digital stuff like songs and movies and TV shows, etc. But today, the main topic of discussion will be iTunes Login & Account Sign in for App Store, Music, & Video.
This article will be a one stop for all your iTunes login queries. The app is available on all the iOS devices as well as Mac and Windows PCs. So, you can access your account from anywhere. This is as long as you have the app on the device which you are using. You need to have an Apple ID in order to use it and purchase media from the store.
The app is also used to purchase, download, and play media like songs, music videos, Movies, TV shows, audiobooks, podcasts etc. The Apple App Store also comes under iTunes. It is the default destination to download apps and games on iOS devices.
iTunes Login Process
Apple needs you to have an ID so that you can use it to access all of iTunes store. The Apple ID is the account that you need to have to use Apple Music, App Store, iCloud, iMessage, Facetime and a lot of other ones. Moreover, you only require one Apple ID to use all of the services and not many for the different services.
Read how to Use iTunes on Android
We will explain the iTunes Login method using different devices in this section of the post.
iTunes Login using iPhone:
- This process also stands true with iPad and iPod touch because they all run on the iOS platform.
- First of all, it is already there on the iOS device. So, you won’t have to download and install it separately.
- Open the iTunes Store from your home screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on Sign in.
- After that, tap on “Use existing Apple ID”.
- Enter your username and password of your Apple ID and then tap on OK.
- That will log you into the Store after which you can use all of its services.
Using Mac or Windows PC
- For this method, you need to have the latest version of the application on either of your PC.
- Download the latest version of the app for Windows or PC from here.
- Once you’ve installed it on your PC, open it.
- There will be a bar at the top of the screen. Click Account on the bar and then select Sign in.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and then hit Enter on your keyboard.
- In iTunes on your PC, you can change your account info, browse content, change the payment method, etc.
On your Apple TV
- If you have purchased content like music, Movies, TV shows, etc, then you can access all that stuff on your Apple TV too.
- On the home screen on your Apple TV, you will see Settings. Select it and then go to Accounts> iTunes and App Store.
- Choose Sign in and then enter your iTunes Sign in credentials.
- This will sign you in and you can access all media that you have previously purchased.
You can also Install iTunes on Windows
So, these were the iTunes Sign in methods that you can use to sign in to the Store. You can easily follow the methods and choose according to which device you have at the moment.
With this, we end our post on iTunes Login & Account Sign in for App Store, Music, & Video for the Apple users. We have explained a total of three methods for you to sign in to the app. If you think that this post has been helpful to you in any manner, then send us your feedback at iTunes Guide.